Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Ste. Anne’s Spa, located in Grafton, Ont., is an all-inclusive spa and resort offering guests a wellness experience that includes access to their hydrotherapy pools, saunas, steam rooms, spa services like body wraps and massages, wellness activities like yoga, and a fitness centre. As an overnight guest, all of your meals and high tea are included in your stay. There is nowhere else like it in Ontario!
Ste. Anne’s Spa Wellness Services
Ste. Anne’s Spa offers guests hydrotherapy pools, saunas, steam rooms, wellness activities and spa services ranging from RMT messages to facials.
- Hydrotherapy pools include a full circuit with hot tubs, warm tubs, cold plunges, and waterfalls. Steam rooms and saunas are also available.
- Wellness activities include yoga, sound baths, guided walks and circuit training, just to name a few. The spa is also located on 500 acres of land which is amazing for exploring during warmer months.
- The 30-minute sound bath was our personal favourite activity!
- There is a fitness centre on-site with weights and cardio machines.
- Spa services include body scrubs, wraps, facials, massages, and more. Our personal favourite was the hot stone massage.
- Lap pool – Available in the warmer months.
Ste. Anne’s Spa Rooms
Ste. Anne’ Spa has a countryside bed and breakfast feel to it and is decorated to feel homey, cozy and inviting. Depending on how many people you are visiting with, Ste. Anne’s Spa has a room suitable for you. For couples, single rooms or smaller suites are available. For larger groups there are cottages available. We stayed in The Loft. Regardless of your room type, all rooms include coffee and tea, natural toiletries, turndown service and daily cleaning.
Ste. Anne’s Spa Food
There are so many ways to discover the amazing food at Ste. Anne’s Spa. With an on-site restaurant and a private chef for hire, you’ll be thrilled with all of the dining options. The menus are created with farm-to-table in mind, ensuring guests are being nourished with the most fresh and local ingredients. Overnight guests get an all-inclusive meal package that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and high tea. Be sure to check out the gluten-free bakery for take-home treats (or enjoy them on the spot!).
When to Go to Ste. Anne’s Spa
Winter, summer, spring or fall, it’s always a good time for a spa getaway at Ste. Anne’s Spa. Obviously in the summer you’ll have the added bonus of the lap pool and be able to explore the grounds. But there’s just something about a spa getaway in the fall and winter. We truly believe it’s always a good time to go, but we suggest weekday visits as it’s always quieter if you can get away mid-week.
Ste. Anne’s Spa has adopted many green practices in their day-to-day operations and believe that “humans should strive to give back what they take from the environment, and in doing so should improve the quality of the world we live in.” The spa is built on a spring 150 feet below ground, which supplies all of their water and fills the swimming pools, current pool, and hot tubs. There are also no plastic bottles on-site and the garden is herbicide free! Read more about their incredible sustainability initiatives here.
We recommend driving to Ste. Anne’s Spa, especially if your room is offsite at one of the nearby cottages. When you stay at one of their cottages you will need to drive 3-5 minutes to get to the main inn where all the spa services and restaurants are. For this trip, we booked a ride with the Turo ride-share app. We booked a Subaru Ascent that was large enough for our whole family to carpool in. We love that Turo lets you book the exact make and model of the car you want. If you need to book a car for your trip to Ste Anne’s Spa, we recommend booking with Turo. You can download the app here.
- You don’t have to stay over at Ste. Anne’s Spa to enjoy everything they have to offer. There are also day spa packages available.
- No alcohol is served on site, so BYOB. The restaurant offers free corking.
- Pack light! Robes, towels, and flip flops are provided and included in the price.
- Book an RMT massage well in advance to ensure availability.
- In the warmer months, you can bring your own bike and bike the beautiful countryside roads.
- Pack running shoes and workout clothes if you plan to hit up the fitness centre.
- Ste. Anne’s Spa has a variety of special packages that cater to couples or groups. Learn more about day spa packages here and overnight packages here.